Terra Aquatica NovaMax Grow 1 Ltr
$55.00 inc. GST
This ultra-concentrated hybrid mineral/organic nutrient is made by a proprietary process resulting in genuinely unrivalled concentration and performance in a single-bottle product. To deliver better results than a pure one bottle product, FloraNova comes in two formulations, for grow and bloom, one for each stage or growth, with a small crossover early on. Incredibly concentrated, and a superb performer in systems that can handle organic components.
SORRY THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
Terra Aquatica – NovaMax Available in the Following Sizes
- 1L – NovaMax Grow and NovaMax Bloom
- 5L – NovaMax Grow and NovaMax Bloom
- Starter Pack 3 x 500ml – Grow, Bloom and Final Part
NovaMax represents a breakthrough in fertilizer technology giving users the strength of a dry concentrate and the ease of a liquid, in a TRUE 1-part formulation: one bottle for Growth, one bottle for Bloom – no need for extra CalMag / PK / Trace element additives to ensure healthy growth.
Our unique formulation of highly purified minerals and natural additives including humic extracts, is concentrated using patented technology: a very small amount of NovaMax goes a very long way and works well with any plant type.
How to use NovaMax?
- Shake vigorously before each use and mix well with water.
- NovaMax is very concentrated: a maximum of just 2.5ml/L in water is required. See the main Terra Aquatica NovaMax feed chart
Use NovaMax with:
- Works with all plants and substrates, in hydroponics, soil and outdoor gardening.
- After nutrients, the biggest boost advantage can give any grow is using a high quality Fulvic acid: T.A. Fulvic® is the best.
- T.A. Trikologic brings beneficial microbial life to your rootzone, Trikologic S adds increased protection and added performance, especially in high temperatures. Both work exceptionally well with NovaMax’s hybrid organic technology.
- Organics additives: The Organics range includes high quality Organic additives to fine tune and enhance your grow.
- FlashClean®: Not just for lock-out problems and end of harvest; FlashClean® rejuvenates old substrate and tired soil both of which can be difficult to handle with fruiting plants that can’t be repotted, and can give mother plants a new lease of life.
- During the last 10 days, use FinalPart® for increased flower production – see the combined starter pack option above.