NATURAL PYRETHRUM CONCENTATE 250ML
$15.00 inc. GST
Sharp Shooter Natural Pyrethrum Insect Spray is a systemic insecticide that works from inside the plant to give long term protection from insect attack. At the same time, it is widely accepted to be one of the safest new insecticides for both people and the environment. You can now take care of your garden and the environment.
- Systemic – gets into the sap stream of plant
- Lack of insect immunity
- Broad Spectrum – kills and controls a wide range of pests
- Does not persist in the environment, breaks down to inert by-products
- Environmentally friendly, safe for people, pets and the environment (S.G.A* approved)
- Graded Low Environmental Impact rating
- Sap Sucking Bugs
- Mealy Bug
- Azalea Lace Bug
- Leaf Hoppers
- Hibiscus Flower Beetle.
For use on:
- Fruit Trees
- Ornamental trees
When to use: Late afternoon and dusk is the ideal time to spray, do not spray during the heat of the day during the warmer months or if the temperature exceeds 35’C
Pyrethrins are powering hundreds of insect control products, it is one of the world’s most widely used plant-based insecticide active ingredient.
Offering a myriad of benefits versus both alternative natural extracts and synthetic chemistry, natural Pyrethrins provides broad-spectrum contact kill of most insects. With its favourable toxicology profile, short environmental persistence, and short withholding period, Pyrethrins-based products are used in more sensitive applications including pest control in food processing environments, in protected cropping integrated-pest-management, and for eradicating head lice on school-age children.
Natural benefits / Efficacy and application
- Fast knockdown and kill of problem insects
- Favourable toxicology and EFATE profile
- Superior ‘flushing’ effect excites insects, flushing them from hiding, resulting in an increased likelihood of contact exposure and enhanced control
- Broad labels for formulated products with more approved uses and applications than many other alternative insecticide active ingredients
- Long history of use with limited documented insect resistance
- Powerful and effective natural insecticide active ingredient
- Sustainably grown and extracted from pyrethrum daisies grown by Australian farmers
- Suitable for use in more sensitive areas including edible gardening and food processing environments
- Short residual and low environmental persistence