Hailea Water Chiller HC-100A | 1/20HP | Rate of Flow 200 – 1000L/h | Outlet 13MM
$500.00 inc. GST
Suitable for reservior size up to 260L
The cooling units from Hailea have been used in trusted water chillers from other manufacturers for over 15 years. The new heat exchangers of the Ultra series are made from titanium. Therefore the chillers are perfect for water cooling systems.
LOW STOCK ONLY 1 0R 2 LEFT
Another positive aspect about the Hailea units is the low noise emission. Furthermore, thanks to its affordable pricing units from Hailea are perfect if you want an option that doesn’t break your budget either!
- Hailea HC chillers have strong metal chassis with a housing of contemporary design, ensuring the chiller does not look out of place in any surroundings and as with other cooling units, our chillers-the HC series use the environmental friendly refrigerant R134a.
- Lower noise design, whilst the digital temperature controller ensures that the selected temperature is maintained.
- The rate of flow is decided according to the max jet of the pump (immersible power filter) and the circulation equipment.
How Hailea Nutrient Chillers Work
To get the chiller up running, you need flexible pipe, water pumps that are perfectly matched to each chiller unit, and three hose clips to keep everything secured in place, eliminating leaks.
How to Use the Hailea Nutrient Chiller
Setting up chiller kits is quick and easy. The diagram to the right gives you an overview of how they’re constructed.
You’ll need to connect the pump to the chiller’s inlet using a length of pipe and connect another length of pipe to the chiller’s outlet. Be sure to secure everything in place with the supplied hose clips.
The chiller should be cleaned after each crop to remove any mineral deposits and limescale. Just fill the chiller with clear pickling vinegar, leave for 24 hours, and then flush it with water. Ensure that you also set up an air circulator fan near the chiller to avoid any heat build-up.
- Model: HC-130A
- Power: 1/15HP
- Voltage: 220~240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Working Current: 0.8A
- Water Temperature Before Refrigeration: 28 Degrees Celcius
- Refrigeration Time: 20h
- Water Temperature After Refrigeration (Water Refrigerated 130L): 16 Degrees Celcius
- Water Temperature After Refrigeration (Water Refrigerated 260L): 22 Degrees Celcius
- Rate of Flow: 200 – 100L/h
- Water Inlet & Outlet Adaptor: 13MM
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Refrigerant Weight: 120g
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Size: 338×218×325mm
- The rate of flow is decided according to the max jet of the pump (immersible pump or another external power filter) and the circulation equipment.
- The refrigeration performance test is indicated when the ambient temperature is 30, the water temperature before refrigeration is 28°C, the set temperature is 16°C and the water refrigerated is 100/200L. When water refrigeration is reduced, the water temperature will drop.
- The refrigeration efficiency is determined according to the installation location, heating source, lighting, pump filter and other connecting parts. Special pumps and other accessories sold with Hailea series chillers should be used. Do not use other alternatives to avoid affecting the performance of the unit.
- When there is not enough exchanged air in a room, the refrigeration efficiency is reduced if the surrounding temperature increases due to the heat from the unit.
In The Box
-  x Hailea Water Chiller HC-130A | 1/15HP | Rate of Flow 200 – 1000L/h | Outlet 13MM