General Hydro FloraMicro 946ml
$30.00 inc. GST
When it comes to a cult following, the General Hydroponics 3 part Flora series is world famous. From Columbia BC, throughout Canada, to Southern California USA and Europe, this hydroponic nutrient is widely acclaimed as the world benchmark.
LOW STOCK ONLY 1 0R 2 LEFT
Because the serious grower has the ability to tweak the mix to the needs of the individual strain of plant! General Hydroponics Flora Series allows you to create your own custom formula throughout the plant life cycle, by combining the three Flora parts (Grow, Micro & Bloom) as the life cycle dictates. By adjusting the amounts of each part, Flora Series can provide optimally for a plant according to the stage of growth they are at. You can go from early stages, to a full growing solution, to a late vegetative stage, flowering – and all stages in between.
- Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients – ensuring both crop quality, yield, flavour, nutrition and aroma are up to the benchmarks set by General Hydroponics leading hydroponic standards.
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs.
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility.
- pH balanced for ease of use.
- NASA and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series – because of its superior formulation and reliability.
- The General Hydroponics Flora Series is known throughout the world as the industry standard.
- General Hydroponics Flora Series is the original Building-Block Nutrient System – imitated but never duplicated.