FLORAMAX VEG 1 ( 5 Ltrs )
$75.00 inc. GST
Need a professional 1-part nutrient for hydroponics, coco or soil?
If ease-of-use is as important to you as yield and flavor then FloraMax Veg-1 should be your #1 choice in nutrients.
Veg-1 is the ultimate base nutrient for both simplicity and performance in hydroponics, coco coir or soil.
- Does not require shaking and is compatible with auto dosing equipment such as Dosatrons.
- Is completely soluble, runs extremely clean and has exceptional long-term stability. It is also capable of handling very hard and salty waters, as found in many well waters, without unwanted issues such as blocked filters and drippers.
- Veg-1 is a single-bottle that runs from seed to harvest. This is ideal for larger grows and stock management. Based off our extensive field experience with commercial grows, Veg-1 easily utilizes PK additives to offset the need for a separate grow and bloom nutrient.
- Greater pH stability than most 2-parts coupled with ingredients that can tolerate pH’s about 1-point higher than traditional nutrient recipes.
- Veg-1 contains premium grade ingredients including fully chelated trace metals such as Iron DTPA. The ingredients are stabilized and carefully balanced to avoid any unnecessary excess and ensure the best flavoured fruits.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – as is therefore practical for commercial scale grows.
You can be confident growing with FloraMax Veg-1. We utilize the highest grade of ingredients available for plant nutrient products. Also, every batch of FloraMax is manufactured by our in-house senior chemist and quality tested before being bottled. Our products boast extra long shelf-life, typically at least 3-5 years, which ensures every bottle performs to specification. Growers can be confident of achieving consistent yields from crop-to-crop.
The key reason for controlling the pH of nutrient solutions is to make sure that the individual elements in the nutrient remain soluble. If certain elements become insoluble, a white precipitate will form on the bottom of the reservoir. Depending on the pH, this precipitate may take several hours to form, or even days. This means that whenever nutrient solutions are stored in a reservoir of either a recirculating or run-to-waste system, it is important to maintain the pH between 5.0 and 6.0 – with an absolute maximum of 6.5. This helps ensure that:
a) The individual elements remain dissolved in the water and are therefore available to be pumped to the root zone.
b) The individual elements are in a soluble form which roots can readily absorb.
pH range limits: pH values above 6.0 are to be avoided more than low values such as pH 4.5 to 5.0. All essential nutrients are soluble at these lower pH values. The precise pH at which calcium and sulfate begin to precipitate is determined by their combined concentrations. Except for fertilizers ‘low’ in calcium and sulfate, this problem commonly occurs at ~pH 6.5 when the net* EC is ~2.5 mS; or ~pH 7.0 for 1.5 mS solutions. As a general rule, to avoid precipitation, higher nutrient concentrations must be held at lower pH values. *Assumes make-up water has nil EC.