FloraMax Pythoff PLUS 250ML
$18.00 inc. GST
The formulation of Pythoff Plus is a result of our extensive experience as water treatment consultants since 1966:
- Maximizes the effective working life of nutrient solutions.
- Helps prevent root browning, blocked drippers and build-up in hydroponic systems.
- Also used for maintaining stored water and for cleaning system hardware during post-harvest system clean-up.
- Pythoff PLUS is “standardize” to a specific concentration and has a shelf-stability of 10 yrs plus – other competing products however are highly unstable hence you never really know if the dose is correct! Having the correct dosage is critical – underdosing will provide nil benefit, and overdosing will harm root hairs.
- Safe to use from seed to harvest – very gentle on roots.
- Pythoff PLUS is fully compatible with all FloraMax additives.
- Available in 1L, 5L, 20L.
- Dosage: Nutrient solutions and stored water, 0.5ml/L (2ml/Gal) | Post-harvest system clean-up, 2ml/L (8ml/Gal).
- CAUTION: Not compatible with hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorous acid, beneficial bacteria or “live” systems.
Poor growth is often due to the failure to maintain the condition of the nutrient solution. FloraMax Pythoff PLUS is ideal for this as it is fully compatible with our organic additives – NOTE, regular chlorines and hydrogen peroxide can destroy the organics in FloraMax and many other nutrient products! Also, any water that is stored for more than 2-3 days should be dosed with Pythoff PLUS (2ml/Gal or 0.5ml/L), then stored in the dark for at least 24 hours prior to use in a hydroponic system.