Blue Lab Troucheon Nutrient Meter
$150.00 inc. GST
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to KNOW what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants, plus while they are growing. If the conductivity reading is too low, your plants may not be getting enough nutrients. If the conductivity reading is too high, plants can dehydrate.
LOW STOCK ONLY 1 0R 2 LEFT
Understanding the conductivity of the nutrient solution takes the guesswork out of feeding plants. It will also save you money! Using the Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter is the fastest and easiest way to measure the conductivity!
To take a reading of your solution – simply place the probe head into the solution and the reading is indicated by the flashing lights. Calibration of the Truncheon Nutrient Meter is not required.
Meter length: 40.7cm or 16 1/32 in.
- Fully waterproof
- Auto on/off function
- No calibration required
- Battery operated
- No buttons, switches or knobs
- Provided with EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700 scales
- Daylight readable blue LEDs
- Measurement range:
- 0.4 6.0 EC, 4 60 CF,
- 200 3000 ppm (EC x 500),
- 280 4200 ppm (EC x 700)
- 0.1 EC, 1 CF,
- 50 ppm (EC x 500)
- 70 ppm (EC x 700)
- Accuracy at 25 0C / 77 0F:
- 0.1 EC, 1 CF,
- 50 ppm (1385 ppm at 500 ppm)
- 70 ppm (1939 ppm at 700 ppm)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Operating Environment: 0 50 C / 32 122 F
- Calibration: Not required
- Power Source: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- User Manual Languages Available: English
- Certifications: CE and FCC